Friday, January 7, 2011

WebCamMax Review

How often does it happen to you..?? You just met a girl over the internet, you feel you are the right guy, the perfect gentleman, but the girl dumps you for that *COOL* guy she just met, who has these fancy Mario costumes, who flies around the room dressed as superman..and surprisingly, It works. Why??? Because he makes her laugh (the evergreen secret) I admit , I am the worst at it.. :-)

So, I was looking for some cool, appealing ways I could make my webcam "FUN" for hotties, and after spending not more than 5 minutes, I got my right product.
WebcamMax --http://www.webcammax.com/

I call it the smiling Cam for some very valid points. It brings smile to your face with some really cool effects. In my quest for the PERFECT software, I tried a few others too, but the quality output WebCamMax gave, made it the ideal choice for me.

Here are my Pros and Cons for the same-
Pros - A great interface.
- A number of cool realtime even for the demo version :-)
- I could even record and share my videos with other social networking sites.
- My favourite part was the VIRTUAL WEBCAM. I could easily share my videos on Yahoo and other such services, without even the need of a real Webcam.

Cons- The only real worry I had was the freezing of Live Yahoo Webcam whenever I applied effects to the live cam.It was quite annoying to be honest.
- Also,some of the backgrounds were not stable enough for my liking.

Conclusion- I must add that I used the Demo version, with the annoying watermark at the top, and a few problems here and there. But, overall, the experience I had with this product was a good one, and I have no hesitations in suggesting this wonderful software to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment